Training 4 People offers a consultancy service for charities involved in education; training colleges; FE and adult education providers; and government support agencies. Our specialist areas include observations of teaching and learning, IAG and preparation for Matrix, teacher education - generic and specialist mathematics teaching.
Our client portfolio includes:
- ACER (Association of Colleges in the Eastern Region) – the Eastern Region CETT
… where we led workshops for development and support of numeracy teachers from a range of providers in Norfolk working in the lifelong learning sector, delivered additional diploma programmes in teaching mathematics with high success rates, supported local colleges with their teacher education .
- Alphaplus Consultancy Ltd
… where we assisted in a research project looking at the efficacy of the new twin GCSEs in mathematics and supported the development of maths skills tests
- British Racing School
Observations of teaching and learning
- My Science (National Science Learning Centre)
Developing materials for numeracy and maths teachers and supporting networks to develop action research projects in STEM subjects
- National Centre for Excellence in Teaching Mathematics (NCETM)
Delivering the GCSE enhancement programme to various cohorts in the eastern region
- LLUK (Lifelong Learning UK)
- NIACE (National Institute for Adult Continuing Education)
- North Hertfordshire College of Further Education
- Family First
- Indigo Dyslexia Services
- National Construction College
Our fees start at just £300 per day, depending on your organisation and location.
Please contact Trish Kreft at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a no-obligations first visit.